Wednesday, September 24, 2008

it really is nice seeing you guys again!

wow! I have not been on for a really LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! I have a ton of great news here it go's, i got a new cat (named lucy), my aunt's going to adopted a baby, I starded school in a brand new one, and I finily get to do my hair every day for school! and of couse my mom doese it for me on sundays!!!!! and I starded my team dances we fineshed our team hip hop, we starded our lyracle and next month we will sart our jazz. I am finaly doing a duo this year and two solo's. WOW! thats alot well thats my great news bye

5 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

That certainly is a lot of news... I will be anxious to meet your new cat Lucy. I can't wait to see you.

I hope that all will go well with Erin and we will be up there next week. I send love to all,Grammy

Erin said...

Hi Loni Lou Lou... It was so fun to see you on Tuesday! We always love to come up for a visit!

Keep praying for us! Hopefully everything will work out for our little baby!

Love you!

Amandawhatever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cyndi/mom/nana said...

Sounds like you are one busy dancer. I love going to and watching the recitals. I love when my granddaughters are in programs it's the greatest. Keep up the good work you will go far in life. Always happy to read your blog stories.

Amandawhatever said...

hey so this is amanda cool see ya