Wednesday, June 24, 2009

let's party

hey fellow people im back on!☺ tonight i am having a party with my friend well not my party my moms party! its a get to know you party for my moms dance class, and one of the girls older sister is my best friend amanda. She's so nice! we always have so much fun together!☺and also its a maybe for a sleepover! YES! im so excited!

now while im here i'd like to say something





.....................................Im going to California and my cousins as in aunt Mindy uncle Ernie Claire Austin and E.j and also my grammy & grampy are taking me to disney land and sea world WOW!
well bye

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh, Loni I am SO jealous! I love D-land and Sea World! Bring me back some Mickey ears and a seal, K? LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN! ♥♥♥

Amandawhatever said...

Hey this is Amanda. Thanks for leting me come over i had really fun thanks again it was fun seeing calen and you aunt and that must be fun going to disneylad and sea world! i loved being there bring me back some cool love ya love amanda

Grammy Staffy said...

We can't wait!!! We are excited that you can come.

Have fun at the get to know you party.

Give your mom a big birthday hug from me.... and come to my blog and see the birthday post I did for her.
Love you dear, Grammy

Snowboarder Ashley said...

CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!! Thats Awesome!! I like just gotback from Disney Land and Sea World!!!! I got tan, tan, tan!!! bring me back somthin' k? hahaha!

- Ashley

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Dear Loni
I miss you so much.
I have new pichirs on my blog and I want you to see them.
Come visit my blog please.

I love you. Claire

Amandawhatever said...

HI it is me Amanda. Sorry I did not get to go with you to the mall I was with a friend from school and all so mabye someother time and we can have a girls day or night ok bye