Friday, April 25, 2008

how many dances are there? woo wie a lot!

hi its me, lonica. last weekend i had a dance competition in logan. we had to do solo's on friday and teams on Saturday. so we had to stay at a hotel. we got to swim after solo's. i have two solo's. a lyracal ( which is a slow jazzy kind of thing) then a jazz (which is fast music) I did way good on my jazz! I got queen. but on my lyrical i did better. i got performer of the year so i get to come back next year and perform again i also got a fifty dollar check. then on saterday i got to do three team dances first we did our lyrical in the rainbow costume is called over the rainbow. wich was great! then jazz in our orange costume is called vacation! we also did realy good last but not least my favrot hip-hop. we'r in the pink and green costume. it's called geek in the pink. we did the same as the others great. well here are some picture of me see ya-all bye!


my favrotest costume ever
my favrotest solo ever
looks like im on point huh! this is my favrotest team
dance
me and my friend mest up in
this one

9 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You are amazing LoniLou. Please tell us when you are competing in May. Grampy and I want to come from CA to see you. We are so proud of you. Much love, Grammy

Grammy Staffy said...

P.S. Loni is that you on toe? It looks like you but I didn't know that you were doing toe yet? Your pictures are great. I send love, Grammy

Erin said...

Woo Wie is right!! How do you remember all those dances? Incredible! Your mom took some amazing pictures! I can't believe she got you doing your aeriel at the perfect moment, so cool!

You rock, girlfriend!

aubrie said...

Good job at comp you are an amazing dancer you are so good

Danielle Christiansen said...

Lonica looks like you are soooo good. we won queen this last weekend too And makAyla won high over all but never have we got performer of the year. that is amazing. Great job.
MaKayla & McKenzie

MaKayla said...

I love to see you dance.I cant believe you did a ariel!!!!!!

lilli said...

Oh gosh,you are an awesome dancer!!!I mean that is astounding!Is there anything you do other than dance? I play softball,read,and write.

P.S. I've changed my address to lilli-belle.blogspot.com because the other one my MOM put up there. (sigh)

MaKayla said...

I love to see you dance.Id love to have a sleepover.Comment me back. Ps.Do you like Mcdonlds?

Amandawhatever said...

you look so awsome loni can we have a sleep over soon love amanda