Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boo! scared ya!! my brother did the bottom one my mom did the top. im going to tell you what im going to do this halloween. for the first time in the histery of the world im taking my first flight to kentuky! i have never ever been on a plane and i've never been to Kentuky! this is because my cousin is getting babtised! oh and also they only viset ME once every other year so this is the first time i'll go to there house!!!! well HAPPY HALLOWEEN

10 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the pumpkins! Where's yours?? I wanted to see a Loni-loo pumpkin! Have a GREAT super wonderful awesome time in Kentucky!!

Erin said...

How cool! You get to fly on an airplane in just a couple of days! Yippee! You must be getting so excited!

Love you!

Grammy Staffy said...

I can't wait to see you and your mom....Emma is so excited that you are coming...What fun!!!!!

I love you, Grammy

Grammy Staffy said...

I forgot to say that I love your pumpkins. Your mom and Johnny did a great job.

Amandawhatever said...

hey loni it is amanda i love you guys pumpkins i love it mine said wicked with a spider oh on my blog there is a new picter on it is my haloween costume. oh i hope tou have a cool time in kentucky tell me about it when you see me again oh i will be hard to wake up at 6:00 hahahaha see ya oh wait..... luv ya

Kenzie said...

I love those pumpkins so cute.

MaKayla said...

very cool

Amandawhatever said...

Hey loni it is amanda again i have a suprise for you

Amandawhatever said...

loni did you see my big surprise yet it is about you

Amandawhatever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.