Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LADY'S AND GENTLE MEN I HAVE AN ANOUNCMENT TO MAKE


you know i have 4 brothers ok well maybe you don't but one of them is here right now. he is a blogger just like us and i thought you sould know that he is a really cute and strong twelve year old (not to me though) his birthday wasn't so long ago. i think you should go check it out @ http://www.gymnasticskid.blogspot.com/ or if that doesn't work go to the side of my blog and click on big bro. well, HAPPY HALLOWEEN. bye

5 comments:

Tricia said...

It is so cool that you're proud of your big bro. I wish I had a big brother that was closer to me, mine is 13 years older and lives in Pennsylvania. You are so lucky to be around cool and talented brothers!

Oh yeah, you're pretty cool and talented too! =)

Erin said...

Yep... he is a cute and strong kid! I love that you guys have such a fun brother/sister relationship! You are the best!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi Loni Lou,
How nice of you to tell your readers about Johnny.
I think that you are both top notch!!!!....that means really great...the best.... in case you didn't know.

Hey...how come you haven't visited my blog and said hi? I miss you.

I love you lots. Grammy

cyndi/mom/nana said...

That is so awesome that you are close to your big brother. Stay close always.

Amandawhatever said...

hi loni it is me just saying have come you are not comingl to my blog at all send a comment oh remmember i have to take a picture of you on monday so i can have you on my blog for every one can see well not every one because no one comes to my blog at all well see you monday!!!

love,
amanda mingl