Saturday, March 15, 2008

Charlie Brown

hi this is lonica, welcome to my new blog. and i thought if you where going to know about me, you've got to know about my pet hamster. i adopted him november 2006.
i saved up my money to buy him.
my mom thought that charlie brown was a cute name and it fitts him, so i agreed. how about i tell you about him. just let me ask you one thing?isnt he cute! kay back to where i was, heres one thing funny about him he always gets out. but let me tell you about this one time when he got out three times in one week. so, i got in my pj's, turned off the lights, got in bed, and fell asleep, then in the morning my mom was like "lonica, lonica, lonica, guess what! last night i herd somthing' so i was trying to find what it was, and guess what, it was charlie under my bed", and thats the story that happend three times in one week, funny huh? for some reason charlie likes it under my moms bed. and I forgot to tell you he had to climb 9 stairs to get up there. well nice talking to ya all bye. oh and hamsters are nocturnal!

6 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Loni
I am glad that you are taking good care of Charlie. He is a sweet pet but I hope when I come to visit he doesn't get out and spend the night under my bed. I'm glad that you have a new blog. I will enjoy reading it.Put some of your dancing photos on it. I love you. Grammy

Erin said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! This will be so fun! I will be checking up on you to read about all the fun things you are doing!

Remember the time when Charlie got out while we were at the river? It took a couple of hours to find him with all of us looking... but thank goodness he was found in the pantry!

I love you!

Marla said...

Is your mom leaving cookies under her bed??? I would go under there too if there were cookies.

The pictures of you are beautiful!

Camy and Jimmy said...

So let me get this straight... your uncle Patrick told me that he dressed up as Charlie Brown a couple halloweens ago... how would he dress up like your little pet Charlie if he doesn't have any hair?...
:)
P.s. that was a pretty lame joke... please ignore me!

aubrie said...

hey i'm glad you got Charlie. Because that is what made it so i could get one. I love my hamster to! I am glad that you take good care of it. your dance pictures are pritty to.

Amandawhatever said...

oh my gosh so cute love amanda mingl i am s glad you have a blog like me