Tuesday, March 18, 2008

dancen like crazy

hi its me lonica, I have been realy busy since i am now back on track, you want to hear about my life well, here it is. monday I have dance at ibt (Imagine Ballet Theatre) for 1 and a half hours. tuesday I have at davis dance academy (dda) for 2 hours. wednesday I, actually have a break. thersday I have at dda for 2 hours and tumbling for 1 and a half. friday I have at ibt for 4 hours and last but not least saterday at ibt for 5 hours. well thats my life oh, and in two weeks its my b-day and a comp. well see ya all later. make sure you check back becouse im typen like crazy.







This is Lynell: Just wanted to clarify. Lonica schedule at IBT is only for 8 weeks while they are rehearsing for the Secret Garden Ballet. It makes things hectic but it won't last forever.

7 comments:

Marla said...

WOW Lonica! You are one busy girl! It looks like all your hard work really pays off tho'...getting trophies bigger than you are and all! Good luck with your new production - we wish we could be there!

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear LoniLou,
What a busy girl you are. But like Marla says, all of the practice has surely paid off for you. Do you have the same part in Secret Garden that you did last year? What dates is the show? Let us know. Love, Grammy

Erin said...

Yep, let us know too, we want to go! Did you get a solo this year like last year? How awesome! Also, call me and let me know where your next comp is!

Love you!!

Lynell said...

Wow, Lonica you are all over the place. If you keep dancing as much as your doing now you're going to be a famous dancer know matter what. And that's a fact. Talk to you soon. Johnny.

P.S. I love you. Did you know that that's the name of a show oh well, luv ya. Bye.

Grampy said...

WOW from me to. What a busy little girl. The only dancing I have time for is when I am in a hurry to get to the bathroom. The Secret Garden again yea? Are you a different character this year? Perhaps maybe the gardner? giggle giggle

Tricia said...

Love your blog Little Loni! Keep it up! Love Aunt Tricia

Amandawhatever said...

cool loni have to go i have to leave to go to grandpa's love amanda