Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spotlight

hi it's me, lonica. On thursday i competed at the spotlight dance competition. it was fun! guess what...i got diamond on my jazz solo and on my lyrical solo i also took first in both divisions and i got a judges choice award for "mature quality of movement" cool huh? the most exciting thing was that I took saphire (4th) overall on my jazz and ruby (2nd) overall on my lyrical. now i get to go to nationals at disneyland i have never been there and i have been wanting to go there for my whole life. i will put up more pictures soon so you can see me in my costume.



4 comments:

Erin said...

You are AMAZING!! Good job!! When is your next competition? I hope it is a time I can come and see you!

Happy 9th Birthday Missy Lou! Let's plan our "girl time" sometime soon!

I love you!!

Grammy Staffy said...

I'm proud of you dear Honey Bunny. When will you come to Disneyland to compete? I can't wait. Love, Grammy

Danielle Christiansen said...

That is so cool. I would love to go to nationals. i went to Disneyland last year for my B-day. We went on Tower of terror it ruined us for the rest of the trip so dont go on it. Thanks for leeving a coment on our blogs.
MaKayla & McKenzie Christiansen from Provo

Amandawhatever said...

you are awsome love amanda