Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Day Before Easter

hi, sorry i haven't wrote back in a long time, but i told you how busy i am. today i had dance and becouse it was the day before Easter we had a easter egg hunt. Our director said that if you decorated the cutest easter basket you would get a watch that has Alice in Wonderland on it. well after dance we had the hunt. he said that there were some eggs that had money in them, $50.00 total. i got $1.00
well i got 11 eggs after that i asked him who won that watch. he forgot it at home so nobody won. but i really think my basket turned out cute. well thats what happend bye!!!!

5 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

I agree LoniLou. I think that you made a beautiful basket. I think that you should win the watch. I hope that my sweet Honey Bunny has a very happy Easter. I wish that I were with you but since I'm not imagine my arms around you giving you a hug when you put on your Easter dress. I put love in every stitch just for you. Give all your family a big hug from me. Lots of love, Grammy p.s. Please send me a picture of you in your dress. XOXO

Erin said...

Cute basket, Loni! I think you would have won for sure!

We sure had fun at your house on Easter! What a great day.

We love you!!

Camy and Jimmy said...

So, i'm not sure if you remember me, but i'm that crazy girl that would always come with your aunt Erin to your Dance competitions and stuff... First of all i think you are adorable and second of all i'm very impressed by your blogging abilities! When i came accross your blog i thought to myself, "self, i should start a blog so i can be like Lonica!" thank you for the example! :)
-Camy Carman
P.S. I would have to say, that Easter basket is AMAZING... i think i would carry it around on my wedding day instead of flowers! :)

Marla said...

I think the basket is beautiful too. I'm sure you would've won!!

Amandawhatever said...

Happy easter love amanda